Webinars are a good way to promote your destination or business directly from your desk and to keep your clients informed of what is new!
representation, promotion, sales, marketing, webinar hosting services, development, social media
A little too technical for you?
- You have clients in all parts of the world and wish to reach them?
- You want to promote your destination or business without having to go door-to-door?
- You want people talking about you?
A webinar is a promotional tool that allows you from your office, to present your new product or service directly on line to your regular and new clients. From their offices, they connect to your presentations and listen to you; they can ask questions and you can answer them online. In addition, the webinars allow you to receive requests for reservations or other services immediately after your webinar.
VMI can offer this webinar service and you will not have to worry about the connection, the long distance charges or the technology. This service is available worldwide and can be done at different times during the day or evening, to suit the selected time zone of your clients.
Key benefits of webinars are:
- Reach a highly targeted audience – either live or on demand – quickly and efficiently
- Engage participants through the use of video, audio, slides and interactive options
- Achieve greater range at a generally lower cost than face-to-face meetings
- Live webinars can be replayed on-demand, thus enabling knowledge-sharing and optimum utilization of interesting content
- User-friendly for participants: no travel or accommodation costs involved, and webinars can be searched and referred to for specific content afterwards
- A webinar can be viewed on a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone
- “Green” communications tool: by reducing travel for both presenters and participants, webinars are an environmentally friendly option
- Webinar is an innovative – and hence appealing – way of communicating
- You can be up to four (4) presenters for each webinar for the same price.
You only have to produce your PowerPoint presentation, provide some photos and your logo and voilà!